The reconstruction of a historic building at J. Asara street 11. This rental house was built in 1910 by architect Oskars Bārs. In archives we read that the building is located on Ērgļu street (that was a name of the street since 1885), however in 1930 the street was renamed after writer and art critic Jānis Asaris.
The 5th and the 6th floor of the brick building are loft spaces with two comfy loft suites on the sixth floor, each 80 m2 in size. Two more loft apartments are going to be set up on the other side and the building in a backyard will get a fresh look too.
Total area — 1313 m²